LittleMissy is an Australian Based Company that provides world wide shipping.
It is our aim to provide you with the best shipping experience no matter where you live. Shipping times may vary depending on the delivery location. Shipping times are indicative from date of dispatch, not the date of the order.
- All orders are tracked by the delivery carrier
- You will receive an email with a tracking link once your parcel has left our distribution centre
- To track your order, please click the tracking link in your dispatch email
- Australia Post orders require a signature upon delivery.
- If you are not present at the nominated address to accept delivery, a calling card may be left in your letterbox indicating the collection point from which you can collect your parcel (you will need to present photo ID and the tracking information to collect your parcel)
- Delivery Partners such as Startrack, DHL and TNT may deliver your parcel, in this instants they often don't require a signature and will be left in a safe place.
- If a signature is required and the customer is not home. A redelivery fee may be charged to your account. Unfortunately this fee is charged by the courier will reflected back to the customer.
BUSINESS ADDRESS DELIVERY
- Nomination of a business as your delivery address opens signature authority to any person at that business address. This is due to the nature of deliveries to business addresses whereby receptions or mailrooms often sign for and accept parcels in bulk and on behalf of persons located at that address
- If your order is shipped to and signed for, on your behalf, at a business address, we will not accept responsibility for any parcel that is lost or damaged
- We strongly suggest nominating a home address should you place a high value order with us. This will ensure only residents of the address will have signature authority
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTY
Items for delivery to countries outside of Australia may be subject to customs duties and taxes levied by the destination country. For any parcel shipped outside of Australia, you as the recipient will be liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping too. If you refuse your delivery, you are responsible for the original delivery charges, any applicable tax and duties charges, and the cost of returning the package. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
If you need your order in an urgent time-frame, please contact us at email@example.com for custom postage.